Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) PT Raised to $54 at Cowen, Following Earnings
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Borisk Peaker raised the price target on Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) to $54.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacira Announces EXPAREL Distribution Agreement with Eurofarma in Latin America
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Haitong Securities Co Ltd (6837:HK) (HTNGF) PT Lowered to HK$6.87 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!