PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $56 at Piper Sandler, Following Earnings
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew T. Clark raised the price target on PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) to $56.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades PacWest Bancorp (PACW) to Buy
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$66.25 at Stifel Canada
- CVS Group Plc. (CVSG:LN) (CVSGF) PT Raised to GBP29 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!