PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $55 at Raymond James
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Raymond James analyst David Long raised the price target on PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) to $55.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt S.A. (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN138 at Berenberg
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
- Buzzi Unicem SpA (BZU:IM) (BZZUY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!