PPL Corp (PPL) PT Raised to $32 at UBS
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
UBS analyst Daniel Ford raised the price target on PPL Corp (NYSE: PPL) to $32.00 (from $31.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR15,174 at Ambit Capital
- Kuraray Co., Ltd. (3405:JP) (KURRY) PT Raised to JPY1,380 at Nomura/Instinet
- China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (2628:HK) (LFC) PT Lowered to HK$22.86 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!