PPG Industries (PPG) PT Raised to $195 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Wells Fargo raised its price target on PPG Industries (NYSE: PPG) to $195.00 (from $173.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altium Ltd. (ALU:AU) (ALMFF) PT Raised to AUD42 at Credit Suisse
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!