PG&E Corporation (PCG) PT Lowered to $15 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street jumps over 1% to start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing activity slowest in almost 2-1/2 years in September-ISM
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps more than $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Credit Suisse analyst Nicholas Campanella lowered the price target on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) to $15.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Seeks Regulator Approval for Sale of 49.9% of Non-nuclear Unit
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- PCG Seeks Regulator Approval for Sale of 49.9% of its Non-nuclear Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!