PG&E Corporation (PCG) PT Lowered to $12 at JPMorgan
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) to $12.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Estee Lauder (EL) PT Raised to $324 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Horace Mann Educators (HMN) to Overweight on Improved Earnings Prospects
- BofA Securities Upgrades Foot Locker (FL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!