PG&E Corporation (PCG) PT Lowered to $12 at JPMorgan
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) to $12.00 (from $13.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
- Antibe Therapeutics Inc (ATE:CN) (ATBPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5 at Canaccord Genuity
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!