PACCAR (PCAR) PT Raised to $89 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Morgan Stanley analyst Dillon Cumming raised the price target on PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) to $89.00 (from $81.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Airports of Thailand PCL (AOT:TB) (AIPUY) PT Lowered to THB74 at Morgan Stanley
- CAE Inc. (CAE:CN) (CAE) PT Lowered to Cdn$36 at TD Securities
- CLSA Downgrades One 97 Communications Ltd (PAYTM:IN) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!