Otonomy (OTIC) PT Lowered to $5 at Oppenheimer as Otividex Disappoints
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Francois Brisebois lowered the price target on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) to $5.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Page Industries Ltd. (PAG:IN) PT Raised to INR26,500 at Macquarie
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!