Otonomy (OTIC) PT Lowered to $5 at Oppenheimer as Otividex Disappoints
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Francois Brisebois lowered the price target on Otonomy (NASDAQ: OTIC) to $5.00 (from $12.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral