Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $100 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
KeyBanc analyst Michael Turits raised the price target on Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) to $100.00 (from $90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $87 at Morgan Stanley After NDR
- JPMorgan Downgrades HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) to Underweight
- Hunting Plc. (HTG:LN) (HNTIF) PT Lowered to GBP2.20 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!