OneMain (OMF) PT Raised to $60 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Northland Capital Markets analyst Michael Grondahl raised the price target on OneMain (NYSE: OMF) to $60.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades National Retail Properties (NNN) to Overweight, 'Quality on Sale'
- Umicore SA (UMI:BB) (UMICY) PT Raised to EUR30 at Credit Suisse
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR2.30 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!