OneMain (OMF) PT Lowered to $33 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Wells Fargo analyst Michael Kaye lowered the price target on OneMain (NYSE: OMF) to $33.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cie de Saint-Gobain (SGO:FP) (CODYY) PT Raised to EUR70 at JPMorgan
- Puma SE (PUM:GR) (PMMAF) PT Lowered to EUR82 at Stifel
- Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Raised to CHF53 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!