One Liberty Properties (OLP) PT Lowered to $24 at Wunderlich Securities
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks edge up, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
Wunderlich Securities lowered its price target on One Liberty Properties (NYSE: OLP) to $24.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- One Liberty Properties (OLP) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback
- IGM Financial Inc (IGM:CN) (IGIFF) PT Raised to Cdn$38 at TD Securities
- Raymond James sees 'compelling valuation' for AutoZone (AZO), lifts to strong buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!