Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) PT Lowered to $50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Morgan Stanley analyst Simeon Gutman lowered the price target on Ollie's Bargain Outlet (NASDAQ: OLLI) to $50.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pinduoduo Inc. (PDD) PT Lowered to $70 at CLSA, 'Covid has dampened demand and restricted fulfilment'
- Jefferies Upgrades Torrent Pharma (TRP:IN) to Hold
- Beijing Capital International Airport (694:HK) PT Lowered to HK$7.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!