Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) PT Raised to $375 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
KeyBanc analyst Todd Fowler raised the price target on Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) to $375.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF216 at JPMorgan
- Mersen SA (MRN:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Stifel
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR815 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!