Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) PT Raised to $232 at Cowen
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Cowen analyst Jason H. Seidl raised the price target on Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) to $232.00 (from $213.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) call put ratio 51 calls to 1 put as shares rally 1%
- Ether Capital (ETHC:CN) (DTSRF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.10 at Stifel Canada
- Vizsla Silver Corp (VZLA:CN) (VZLA) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.30 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!