Office Properties Income Trust (OPI) PT Lowered to $38 at B.Riley/FBR
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
B.Riley/FBR analyst Bryan Maher lowered the price target on Office Properties Income Trust (NASDAQ: OPI) to $38.00 (from $43.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Office Properties (OPI) Declares $0.55 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Qinetiq Group (QQ:LN) (QNTQY) PT Lowered to GBP3.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (GOLD) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!