Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $31 at Susquehanna
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Susquehanna analyst Biju Perincheril raised the price target on Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) to $31.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Yaskawa Electric (6506:JP) (YASKY) PT Raised to JPY7,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!