Occidental Petroleum (OXY) PT Raised to $105 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
- Dollar weakens, yuan rises; China's COVID controls in focus
- European stocks higher on Chinese COVID reopening hopes
- Credit Suisse shares hit record low as subscription rights dumped
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY) to $105.00 (from $93.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM), Other Energy Names Lower With Crude Down 2.4%
- Berenberg Downgrades Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) to Hold
- Sumco Corp (3436:JP) (SUOPY) PT Raised to JPY2,450 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!