Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet lowered the price target on Oasis Midstream Partners (NYSE: OMP) to $20.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD9.05 at Canaccord Genuity
- Bapcor Ltd. (BAP:AU) PT Raised to AUD9.25 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!