ORBCOMM (ORBC) PT Raised to $11.50 at Craig-Hallum
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Craig-Hallum analyst Mike F. Malouf raised the price target on ORBCOMM (NASDAQ: ORBC) to $11.50 (from $10.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grassmid Transport Selects ORBCOMM’s Integrated In-Cab and Asset Tracking Solutions for Its Multi-Asset Fleet
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF518 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!