ONEOK Inc (OKE) PT Raised to $49 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Mizuho Securities analyst Gabriel Moreen raised the price target on ONEOK Inc (NYSE: OKE) to $49.00 (from $44.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ONEOK Inc (OKE) PT Raised to $48 at Barclays
- Dave & Buster's (PLAY) PT Raised to $46 at Truist Securities Following Pre-Announcement
- Oranogenesis Holdings (ORGO) PT Raised to $25 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!