ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) PT Lowered to $75 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Wells Fargo analyst Sarah Akers lowered the price target on ONE Gas Inc. (NYSE: OGS) to $75.00 (from $80.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ONE Gas Inc. (OGS) PT Raised to $77 at Morgan Stanley
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.40 at Berenberg
- China Resources Gas Group Ltd. (1193:HK) (CRGGF) PT Raised to HK$54.60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!