OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR52 at JPMorgan
- Futures rise after upbeat results from Walmart, Home Depot
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Revenues Beat; Comp. Sales Up 31%
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Christyan F. Malek raised the price target on OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OTC: OMVKY) to EUR52.00 (from EUR50.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) (GLNCY) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at JPMorgan
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) at Overweight
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Altice-USA (ATUS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!