Nuvation Bio Inc (NUVB) PT Raised to $21 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Nuvation Bio Inc (NYSE: NUVB) to $21.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TC Energy (TRP:CN) (TRP) PT Lowered to Cdn$70 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
- Entergy Corp (ETR) PT Lowered to $127 at JPMorgan, Ahead Of Earnings
- U.S. Xpress (USX) PT Lowered to $13 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!