Nutanix (NTNX) PT Raised to $60 at Northland Capital Markets
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
- Intel (INTC) Plans to Take Mobileye Public in Mid-2022
- Oil climbs more than 2% on easing Omicron fears, Iran delay
Northland Capital Markets analyst Nehal Chokshi raised the price target on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) to $60.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Downgrades OGE Energy (OGE) to Neutral
- China Resources Land Limited (1109:HK) (CRBJF) PT Raised to HK$47.46 at Morgan Stanley
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$3.93 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!