Nutanix (NTNX) PT Lowered to $48 at Raymond James
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) to $48.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix, Inc. Announces Private Convertible Exchange and Subscription Transactions of $575 Million Principal Amount of 0.25% Convertible Senior Notes due 2027
- Eversource Energy (ES) PT Lowered to $82 at Mizuho Securities
- Barclays Downgrades Verbund AG (VER:AV) (OEZVY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!