Nucor (NUE) PT Lowered to $100 at Citi
- Chipmakers knock stocks ahead of U.S. payrolls, Credit Suisse up
- TikTok Parent ByteDance Lost Over $7 Billion in 2021 Despite 80% Revenue Growth - WSJ
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economy headwinds
Citi analyst Alexander Hacking lowered the price target on Nucor (NYSE: NUE) to $100.00 (from $120.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nucor (NUE) PT Lowered to $114 at Goldman Sachs
- Topdanmark (TOP:DC) (TPDKY) PT Lowered to DKK366 at UBS
- Gjensidige Forsikring ASA (GJF:NO) (GJNSY) PT Lowered to NOK195 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!