NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) PT Raised to $30 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) to $30.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$37 at National Bank Financial
- Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD9.05 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!