NuStar Energy L.P. (NS) PT Raised to $15 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) to $15.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $268 at RBC Capital
- Livanova (LIVN) PT Raised to $98 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!