Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) PT Raised to $114 at Stifel, Following Earnings
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Patrick J. Ho raised the price target on Nova Measuring Instruments (NASDAQ: NVMI) to $114.00 (from $103.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Tilray (TLRY) PT Lowered to $12 at Roth Capital, Following Earnings
- Inditex (ITX:SM) (IDEXY) PT Raised to EUR23 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!