Nova Measuring Instruments (NVMI) PT Raised to $108 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street opens lower; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
BofA Securities analyst Jamie Zakalik raised the price target on Nova Measuring Instruments (NASDAQ: NVMI) to $108.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nova to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 6, 2021
- McDonald's (MCD) PT Raised to $225 at Piper Sandler
- Kontoor Brands (KTB) PT Raised to $70 at Piper Sandler, Benefiting from Denim Expansion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!