NortonLifelock (NLOK) PT Raised to $23 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Stifel analyst Gur Talpaz raised the price target on NortonLifelock (NASDAQ: NLOK) to $23.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) to Buy Following Proprietary Survey
- Wuxi Biologics (2269:HK) (WXXWY) PT Raised to HK$158 at Credit Suisse
- Jinxin Fertility Group Limited (1951:HK) (JXFGF) PT Raised to HK$21.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!