Northern Trust (NTRS) PT Lowered to $120 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell lowered the price target on Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) to $120.00 (from $123.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- S&P 500 stumbles as red-hot jobs report triggers Fed jitters
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!