Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $315 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Jordan Alliger raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $315.00 (from $305.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trimble (TRMB) Slips as Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Underweight
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- Journey Energy Inc. (JOY:CN) (JRNGF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!