Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $298 at Wells Fargo
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $298.00 (from $283.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $310 at Argus
- Fortive (FTV) PT Raised to $86 at UBS
- Regenxbio Inc. (RGNX) PT Lowered to $59 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!