Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $269 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $269.00 (from $249.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $301 at Cowen
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 34c
- Shopify (SHOP:CN) (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,919 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!