Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $229 at Wolfe Research
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Wolfe Research analyst Scott Group raised the price target on Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) to $229.00 (from $223.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Venustech Group Inc (002439:CH) PT Lowered to RMB37 at HSBC
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$3.50 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!