Nordson (NDSN) PT Raised to $230 at Morgan Stanley
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh raised the price target on Nordson (NASDAQ: NDSN) to $230.00 (from $220.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Duke Realty (DRE) PT Raised to $56 at Baird
- Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) PT Raised to $150 at Baird on Standalone Basis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!