Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Antonio Reale raised the price target on Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (OTC: NRDBY) to SEK100.00 (from SEK90.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at Kotak
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!