Norbord (OSB) PT Lowered to $32 at BMO Capital
- Dow, S&P 500 cling to gains on lower yields, Apple slides
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
- Europe Stock Outflows 'Worse Than During COVID Panic' - Citi
- S&P 500 Index: Technicals Point Toward New YTD Lows - BofA
BMO Capital analyst Ketan Mamtora lowered the price target on Norbord (NYSE: OSB) to $32.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades Prothena Corp (PRTA) to Buy, Amyloid Thesis Strengthens
- Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (JREIF) PT Lowered to JPY650,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Tokyo Tatemono Co Ltd (8804:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!