Norbord (OSB) PT Lowered to $32 at BMO Capital
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
BMO Capital analyst Ketan Mamtora lowered the price target on Norbord (NYSE: OSB) to $32.00 (from $39.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Horace Mann Educators (HMN) to Overweight on Improved Earnings Prospects
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Underweight
- KeyBanc Recommends Owning Apple (AAPL) - Boosts Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!