Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) to Neutral
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Nomura/Instinet analyst Rishit Parikh upgraded Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (NYSE: WIT) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of INR425.00 (from INR410.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Shift4 Payments (FOUR) to Outperform Citing Thursday's Pullback
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Personalis (PSNL) to Outperform; 'Sets up for Multi-Year Growth Cycle'
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Restaurant Brands International (QSR) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!