Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (SNPTF) to Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Nomura/Instinet analyst Donnie Teng upgraded Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (OTC: SNPTF) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of HK$193.00 (from HK$168.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR187 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
- Nordea Bank Abp (NDA:SS) (NRDBY) PT Raised to SEK100 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!