Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (SNPTF) to Neutral
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Nomura/Instinet analyst Donnie Teng upgraded Sunny Optical Technology Group Co Ltd (2382:HK) (OTC: SNPTF) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of HK$193.00 (from HK$168.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) to Buy
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!