Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) to Neutral
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Nomura/Instinet analyst Anil Sharma upgraded Oil & Natural Gas Corp Ltd. (ONGC:IN) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of INR115.00 (from INR65.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD4.80 at Canaccord Genuity
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR13,105 at Goldman Sachs
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (MM:IN) (MAHMF) PT Lowered to INR1,010 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!