Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Maxis Bhd (MAXIS:MK) (MAXSF) to Neutral
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Nomura/Instinet analyst Heng Siong Kong upgraded Maxis Bhd (MAXIS:MK) (OTC: MAXSF) from Reduce to Neutral with a price target of MYR5.28 (from MYR4.82).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35 at Jefferies
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!