Nomura/Instinet Upgrades Indian Oil Corp. (IOCL:IN) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Nomura/Instinet analyst Anil Sharma upgraded Indian Oil Corp. (IOCL:IN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of INR130.00 (from INR85.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (ABX) PT Lowered to Cdn$42.50 at Stifel Canada
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Southern Copper (SCCO) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!