Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
- Wall St slides as services data spooks investors about Fed rate hikes
- Morgan Stanley's Wilson is a stock seller again as tactical rally plays out
- GitLab shares surge 15% on Q3 beat & strong outlook
- Apple iPhone production impact at Hon Hai could be better than feared - Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo to cut hundreds of jobs at HQ
Nomura/Instinet analyst Cara Song downgraded Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of KRW830,000.00 (from KRW1,050,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kymera Therapeutics (KYMR) to Neutral
- Punjab National Bank (PNB:IN) PT Raised to INR60 at Morgan Stanley
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!