Nomura/Instinet Downgrades IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (IMXCF) to Neutral
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jessie Xu downgraded IMAX China Holding Inc. (1970:HK) (OTC: IMXCF) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of HK$18.20 (from HK$17.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades EOG Resources (EOG) to Neutral
- Sims Metal Management Ltd. (SGM:AU) (SMUPF) PT Raised to AUD18 at UBS
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!