Nomad Foods Ltd (NOMD) PT Raised to $31 at Jefferies
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson raised the price target on Nomad Foods Ltd (NYSE: NOMD) to $31.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomad Foods Limited (NOMD) Tops Q2 EPS by EUR0.08, Announces a New Share Repurchase Authorization of up to $500 million
- Uber Inc. (UBER) PT Lowered to $72 at JPMorgan
- Western Union Co. (WU) PT Lowered to $25 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!