Nokia (NOK) PT Raised to $7.50 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall Street slips as jobs growth boosts rate hike bets
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil heads for weekly gain after OPEC+ cut despite economic headwinds
Northland Capital Markets analyst Tim Savageaux raised the price target on Nokia (NYSE: NOK) to $7.50 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Upgrades Federal Signal (FSS) to Buy
- Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Lowered to GBP20.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Lyft Downgraded at RBC on 'Structural Headwinds', PT Slashed by Nearly 50%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!